Please read the scholarship criteria before completing the online application.
You can apply for one of ten scholarships if you:
- Are a student in good standing entering your third or fourth year of medical school
- Demonstrate a commitment to the advancement of culturally and/or linguistically responsive care or diversity through leadership, research or community involvement.
- Intend to practice medicine in Southern California
- Able to participate in a rotation at one of our Southern California facilities, starting in the Fall of 2023
***DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 13***
- All documents must be received no later than January 13, 2023
- Candidates selected for final consideration will be invited to interview. Interview dates to be determined.
- Ten scholarships will be granted in 2023
- Distribution for all scholarships will be made through the Financial Aid Office of the medical/osteopathic school
The following items must be provided by January 13, 2023 in order to have a complete application:
- Complete and submit the online scholarship application
- Letter from Medical/Osteopathic school stating current academic standing
- Medical/Osteopathic school transcripts (unofficial will be accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation (not family related): one from a medical/osteopathic school professor/clinician as well as a support letter from your work in diversity/culturally responsive care activities