The Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center is a tertiary hospital with all subspecialty services represented.
Expert advice is available 24/7 for our Sports Medicine program.
We care for athletes ranging from 8 to 80 years old. We see recreational athletes as well as junior high, high school, collegiate, master’s level and professional athletes.
We have a supportive and motivated ancillary staff that is well adept in handling sports medicine patients. Multiple online support services are available for literature and topic review in addition to a very helpful library staff.
Sites used for program rotations
- California State University Los Angeles
- Cathedral High School
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Ironman 70.3 California, Oceanside
- Santa Monica College
- Marshall High School
- Occidental College
- Orthopedic Institute for children
- Santa Monica Orthopedic Group
- NorthStar and Squaw Valley Clinics in Lake Tahoe, CA for Ski Medicine Rotation
- University of California Los Angeles, Division of Sports Medicine